Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide prompt and courteous service: both on the phone and in person. Demonstrate friendliness and proper phone etiquette with every customer. Maintain professionalism with all customers at all times.
• Be alert to customer service in general and encourage courteous attention from all employees. Ensure that all department employees are thoroughly familiar with procedures for handling aspects of customer service that they may be involved in with company business.
• Assist in resolving customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise the Warehouse Manager or designated manager of serious complaints or incidents.
• Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good example of attitude and performance. Ensure proper follow-through on all directives and maintain a good flow of communication with all personnel.
• Trouble shoot in-house and portable generator 3-Phase high voltage. Will be responsible for providing effective on-site inspection/trouble shooting of Division products.
• Must have knowledge of welding and mill-work.
• Must be able to travel on short notice. • Must possess a current and valid driver’s license.
The Machine Builder / Assembly Technician (Mechanic) will fit and assemble components according to blueprints or sketches to construct; rebuild and repair special concrete floor polishing machines and equipment using hand tools and power tools; build specific machines unique to our manufacturing process including both ride-on and walk-behind models used in the concrete floor polishing industry. These machines will be built in an assembly/manufacturing setting and will be built by the machine builder (mechanic) from the component parts into a fully functional machine in our warehouse.